Cricket Commentators earning as salary and endorsements income has been revealed. Most of the fans raise question that do commentators get salary base contract with different sports channel or any other council provides them money. Different countries in which cricket more famous, cricket experts are hired by different local and international channels for commentary purposes. The following stats are mentioned related to cricket commentators salaries for 2020.
Sanjay Manrekar is the highest paid cricket commentator as he earns almost $36,000 per series. His recent earning was $40,000 during India vs South Africa Test Series.
Following stats are revealed and the mentioned below information is collected through different trusted and reliable sources.
- Commentators from India earn approximately $25,00 for each match as fees.
- The earning of full series of Indian commentators including Sanjay Manjrekar, Sunil Gavaskar and Anil Kumble is approximately $55,000 each.
- Earnings of commentators gets more than double after they participate in the mega domestic cricket league including IPL, PSL, BBL & BPL.
- Not all the fees are same as ODI, Test & T20 matches involve different fees and increments.
- According to reliable sources, the match fee normally worths $15,00 for each appearance.
- The Indian commentators for Indian series and tournaments in India get more income comparatively to other worldwide.
- The cricket commentators earn up to $350,000 to $1.2 Million annually during series and Leagues.
|Commentators||Match Day Fees||Per Series Fees||Yearly Salary||Broadcasters|
|Sanjay Manjrekar||$2,500||$55,810||$1 million||ESPN Star Sports|
|Harsha Bhogle||$2,500||$50,000||$1 million||ESPN Star Sports & ABC|
|Sunil Gavaskar||$2,500||$50,000||$1 million||ESPN Star Sports|
|Anil Kumble||$2,500||$50,000||$1 million||ESPN Star Sports|
|Rahul Dravid||$2,500||$50,000||$1 million||ESPN Star Sports|
|Sourav Ganguly||$2,500||$50,000||$1 million||ESPN Star Sports|
|Ravi Shastri||$2,500||$50,000||$1 million||ESPN Star Sports, BCCI|
|Ian Chappell||$2,500||$40,000||$700,000||ESPN Star Sports, Nine Network|
|Shane Warne||$2,000||$58,000||$1 million||BCCI, Sky Sports, Nine Network, ESPN Star Sports|
|Waseem Akram||$1,500||$35,000||$600,000||ESPN Star Sports|
|Nasser Hussain||£3,200||£42,000||£670,000||Sky Sports|
|Mark Nicholas||£3,200||£42,000||£670,000||Sky Sports|
|Geoffrey Boycott||£3,200||£42,000||£670,000||Sky Sports|
|Michael Vaughan||£3,200||£42,000||£670,000||Sky Sports|
|Mike Atherton||£3,200||£42,000||£670,000||Sky Sports|
|Ian Botham||£3,200||£42,000||£670,000||Sky Sports|
|Alan Wilkins||£3,200||£42,000||£670,000||Sky Sports|
|Michael Slater||$2,500||$30,000||$560,000||Nine Network|
|Michael Holding||$2,000||$30,000||$560,000||Nine Network|
|David Lloyd||£3,500||£42,000||£670,000||Sky Sports|
|Athar Ali Khan||$1,000||$15,000||$350,000||Independent Television|
|Mark Richardson||$1,500||$30,000||$560,000||Sky Sport (New Zealand)|
|Rameez Raja||$2,200||$45,000||$700,000||TEN Sports|
|Waqar Younis||$1,500||$45,000||$700,000||TEN Sports|
|Amir Sohail||$1,500||$45,000||$700,000||TEN Sports|
|Russel Arnold||$1,500||$45,000||$700,000||TEN Sports|
|Barry Richards||$2,000||$45,000||$700,000||TEN Sports|
|Mike Haysman||$1,000||$45,000||$700,000||TEN Sports|
|Pommie Mbangwa||$1,000||$40,000||$500,000||TEN Sports|
|Ian Bishop||$2,000||$52,000||$900,000||Sky Sports|
Highest Paid Cricket Commentators 2020In order to place the commentators on behalf of highest paid cricket commentators, then India commentators are at top of the list. While commentators from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, England, Australia, West Indies and New Zealand come after them.