ICC T20 World Cup 2021 is all set to take place in UAE and Oman from 17th October 2021. Those cricket fans who have booked T20 World Cup match tickets to enjoy T20 World Cup live games from the stadium are looking for tourist Ideas.
The international Cricket Council has announced the schedule for T20 World cup 2021. According to the announcement, T20 World Cup will take place on four different locations in UAE and Oman. So what places you can visit during your stay in UAE and Oman. Here are some ideas.
Watch > > > Crictime Live Cricket Streaming
- Places to Visit in Oman: Al Amerat Cricket Stadium is one of the four stadium that will host T20 World Cup 2021 matches. This cricket stadium is located in Muscat city of Oman. Mainly, Alamerat Cricket Stadium will host 1st round matches for the qualifying teams. Here are some historical and cultural places to visit during your stay in Muscat Oman.
- Mutrah Corniche: Mutrah Corniche is one of the best places to visit in Muscat,Oman. This is 3km wide Promenade stretching along with the Muscat port. The place is full of estaurants, cafes, and markets.
- You can enjoy Oman port and Harbour views from Mutrah Corniche. Whereas, the other side offers view for the Hajar Mountains and the Portuguese watchtowers . Moreover, the eastern side of Mutrah Corniche located Mutrah fort which is usually closed for the visitors.
- Grand Mosque Muscat: If you have booked tickets to watch 1st round matches from Alemrat Cricket stadium then you can visit Grand Mosque Muscat during your stay in Oman.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque is the largest mosque in Muscat which was built in 2001 by Edgard Bali (interior) and Mohamed Makiya. The mosque has the capacity to hold 25,000 worshippers at once. It is one of the beautiful places to be visited in Oman.
- Royal Opera House Oman: If you love Opera Music then you should be glad to know that Oman also has a Royal Opera House to entertain Opera Music lovers. Located in Shati Al-Qurm district of Muscat on Sultan Qaboos Street, Oman Royal Opera House is a premier venue for musical arts and culture. This Opera house was built in 2001 under the instruction of Sultan Qaboos bin al saad.
- Wadi Bin Khalid: If you are a nature lover who is fond of fountains, mountains, and lush green valleys, then you can visit Wadi Bin Khalid during your stay in Oman for T20 World Cup 2021. Wadi Bin Khalid is located in the Northern Governorate of the Eastern Region of Oman. The Wadi has a stream which offers continuous flow to the water. Whereas, Large pools of water and boulders are scattered along the course of the wadi. This is why Wadi Bin Khalid is one of the best places to visit in Oman.
Dubai International Cricket stadium is one of the four venues for T20 World Cup 2021. This cricket stadium will host Round 2 matches and knockout stage matches during T20 World Cup 2021. If you are planning to watch Super 12 stage matches from Dubai International Cricket stadium, then there are certain ideal places to visit for you during your stay in Dubai City.
Al Fahidi Historical District
If you want to take a look at the old Dubai and its way of living then you are welcomed to visit Al Fahidi Historical District of Dubai During your stay in T20 World Cup 2021. The construction of Al Fahidi historical neighborhood dates back to 1890s and it is one of the best historical buildings to visit in Dubai.
Sharjah Cricket stadium is one of the four venues to host T20 World Cup 2021. It will be hosting 1st Round and Super 12 Stage matches during T20 World Cup 2021. There are many places for you to visit during your stay in Sharjah when you are planning to watch T20 World Cup matches in Sharjah.